All you can eat crabs and Screaming Mai Tais are not a good idea. No one threw up, but I was getting sprayed with crab all night while the drunks tried cracking the legs open. Pretty sure some crab meat got in my sweet tea.
We went to Dixie Grill yesterday after a whole day spent at the water park. The water park was having a special on annual passes and Dixie Grill was having all you can eat crab night so we took advantage of all of it. And I should start taking pictures of more of this stuff.
After all that fun, everyone came over to play Taboo. Our first team was Drunks vs Sobers, and I think the drunks won by one point.
Today is Memorial Day. For some reason I was annoyed by the lack of acknowledgment for the day on my friends' myspace status messages, but I realize if I weren't an Army wife I'd probably just appreciate the day for a reason to BBQ and hang out. Since I am an Army wife though, I really do appreciate the sacrifices made (as much as I hate how cliche that sounds). I'm thankful for my husband and our soldier friends for putting their lives on the line, for losing friends, for protecting friends, and for practically giving up their own freedoms to protect ours. And I'm thankful for my Army wife friends and their own sacrafices as well, for their families, for their careers, and their sanity while their husbands our deployed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment