The very first thing we did was go play with the goats (Bella's favorite animal. She's been getting a lot of goat time lately).
At 6 months pregnant, and accompanied by a 2 and a 4 year old, there's not much to do at the fair but eat deep fried desserts and play games. But wonderfully enough for me, I have never been a big fan of amusement park rides and I have an unhealthy obsession with funnel cake. Most of our night was spent walking around, playing games, and munching on all your token fair foods. We also caught the end of the pig races and rode the merry-go-round.

I know, I am not very photogenic these days, and she needs her bangs cut. But her dad wants her hair to go behind her ears, so the bangs are growing and stuck in her face until they do.She won 2 prizes from some easy games. One was a tiny pink teddy bear, and the other was a plastic Dora balloon. They kept her content for most of the night.

Eventually Bella got tired, and even Mason's attempt to make her laugh by hitting himself in the head with his Spongebob balloon started failing so we had to head home.

No comments:
Post a Comment