I do like it here a lot; There is just that subconscious clock ticking, and whatever it's for I want to make sure that I am doing the most I can with my time. I want to get as much education as I can, make my family as happy as they can be, and serve the Lord in whatever way he needs me to. I feel like there is so much to do, and it's hard to do everything while we are living in Okinawa. I'm sure I'll figure it out. I've just never been one to wait very long. Maybe it's a test.
Well today I had to do SOMETHING. I'm getting really bored and it's hard to wait...Seriously, I don't think I really got the feeling across very well. It's just this really strong urge to get things done before time is up. So today, I rearranged all the bedrooms to keep myself distracted. Bella hasn't been going to bed right away lately. She turns on a movie, takes out all her toys, and plays dress up with her clothes. This is what her room looked like today (and actually right now, but after everything else I've done this afternoon, I need to save one project for tomorrow):
Except there was a bed in the corner on the right, but I didn't think to take before and after pics until I had already moved it into the other room. So all I have are afters:
Hard to see, sorry. She was playing with the blinds before she finally decided to take her nap, and I didn't want to mess with the lighting because I was worried she would wake up. That TV in the corner doesn't work at the moment, and I will be getting rid of it. I just ran out of strength to get it out of the room. And on the other side:
Leo's playpen has been strategically placed in front of the closet so she won't try to pull everything out. That's our junk closet, and I really don't want to see what kind of disaster she can mix up with whatever is in there.
I also rearranged the master bedroom:
Little People Big World marathon!
It has been getting really hot at night, so I moved our bed under the a/c, which meant I had to move the dresser across the room so it would all flow together nicely. The dresser was by the bathroom door (where the nightstand and laundry baskets are now) and the bed was centered against the cement wall you can see in the top photo. Excuse the fact that the blue/brown pillows don't really match the comforter all that well. I bought the blue/brown bedset like 2 months ago and then found that white one last week and fell in love with it. But I knew Brian would be upset about it, so I thought of him and didn't buy new pillowcases or the matching throw pillows right away :)
I don't know what else to do at this moment. I thought about signing up for another class, but Bella has soccer coming up next month. I don't know how much of my time that will take, and I don't want either thing to be neglected in the slightest. It's hard for me to multitask because I like to give my all completely to a project. It needs to be one big thing at a time.
So I'll wait, maybe rearrange more furniture. Or get all creative and artistic and start taking pictures of random objects to hang on my walls. I do have FIVE photo shoots coming up between now and the end of July. I'm sure that will keep me pretty busy.








No comments:
Post a Comment