Sunday, October 11, 2009

We are leaving Hawaii in 20 days. I am probably going to cry

The baby was born on his exact due date, just like his sister. You can read more about the birth here. Yes, his name is King Leonidas. Brian rushed the paperwork out the door before I even had a chance to protest. But I'm calling him Leo.


He is almost 3 weeks now and so perfect. He sleeps all the time, except for a few hours at night when I'm trying to sleep. But if I were smart I'd take advantage of the moments when both he and Bella are napping and get some rest myself. So I am exhausted a lot.

We are leaving Hawaii in 20 days. I am probably going to cry. I have made so many great friends here. Friends that would and have done anything for me and my family. Friends that actually are more like family. Friends that I will miss terribly. But I am so homesick right now that I can't wait to leave.

I need to be home, even if it really isn't home anymore. I need to see my family and reunite with my peeps, and hope nothing has changed even if everything is different.

No comments: