If that is the question, the answer should be no. But I love tattoos. I love the stories behind tattoos. I admire people who are covered in them. I know exactly what tattoos I want, and I know exactly where I want them, and I would be happy with one if I did get one. But I can't decide if I want to get one.
I have a huge problem with commitment. It's amazing that I'm even married. I'm not afraid of commitment. I just change my mind a lot. I may decide I want a tattoo, and a month later decide I didn't want it. But then I'd be stuck with it. Forever (ok, for the purpose of dramatics in this post forget laser removal).
I wish I knew for sure if I wanted one.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
you do. you've wanted one since we were 17. 23 - 17 = 6 years of having tattoos on your mind, just get one!
You and you alone can decide that. A tattoo has to be something personal to you and so permanent that you know you'd never want to get rid of it. Your babies names/initials/birth dates, your new last name/anniversary, or an image/symbol that's personal to you that you love so much you wouldn't mind having it on your body. Tattoos are a way of story telling others about you, your life, your family, your love, your interests, etc. Or maybe even an everyday reminder scripture verse that helps get you through the day :) I don't know what you already had in mind but if you're sure about it than go for it :) Again only you can know for sure though ;)
Hey Lady :) I've been thinking for a while of a tattoo too but I always talk myself out of it. We should get matching ones next time we see each other :)
Post a Comment